Monday, April 11, 2011

Brilliant Affirmations to Beat Blue Monday

Most people suffer with those Monday morning blues, agreed? So why not beat the blues with a specially adapted set of affirmations specifically targeted for Mondays to lift the gloom and boost the energy levels?

What it is about Monday mornings, I just don’t know. I’m no nervous teenager full of angst and anxiety anymore, in fact I’m normally a pretty level headed type of guy most of the time, but those Monday mornings really hit me hard every week!

But guess what? I’ve decided to fight back and kick those blues into touch with some really effective ‘blues-busting’ affirmations. Starting Sunday night and continuing on Monday morning I’m going to repeat some hard hitting affirmations that are bound to do the trick. I’m going to say them out loud and repeat them time and again until the message gradually sinks right down into my subconscious mind and replaces all the doom and gloom with an uplifting feeling of confidence and security!

Monday really is no different to any other day of the week, is it? So why let your week get off to such a miserable start when it’s probably some little thing trapped deep down in your subconscious mind bringing you down by releasing old memories each week.

I’m sure it’s not just me who gets the Monday morning jitters, in fact I know it’s just not me because most people I talk to say they feel the same, so if this sounds like you as wel, why not join me and get your week off to a flying start by thinking up some really positive affirmations to get you up and running each week?

Start thinking about them on Sunday afternoon, start repeating them on Sunday night and again on Monday morning - Pretty soon I’m confident that the usual gloomy start to the week can be replaced with a beautiful feeling of well-being and positive thinking.

Vision Board and Affirmations

Another thing I’m planning on doing as well is to look at my vision board and maybe shift the images around and write down some specifically worded affirmations that will deal with my ‘blue Mondays’.

I’ve used a vision board with absolute success for over 20 years now and know from experience how powerful they are with manifesting and with the Law of Attraction; so why not use my vision board to shift the weekly depression too?

Vision boards and their images and affirmations are a powerful combination that work every time by drilling any message deep down into the subconscious mind; so to kick out those Monday morning blues and replace them with a more relaxed, happier feeling should be a walk in the park for them, agreed?

Want to join my Monday morning crusade and use affirmations to shift the blues? My free report on affirmations and vision boards is waiting for you at my website www.VisionBoardManifesting.com it’s bound to get you started on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment